Frequently Asked Questions
Is the facility handicap accessible?
- Yes, we have five handicap parking spaces as well as two handicap bathrooms.
What time does our wedding or event have to end by?
- We ask that the bar closes and that music comes to an end at 9pm and ask that your guests leave by 10pm.
How many guests can comfortably be seated in your inside venue space?
- 120 guests can comfortably be seated inside our venue space with a dance floor, tables, and chairs.
- If you are needing just cocktail tables or chair space for other events, then 190 guests can be accommodated.
Are there onsite accommodations?
- There is no onsite accommodations, but The Gathering is conveniently surrounded by multiple stays to choose from. There is a hotel directly across the street, a motel to the right of The Gathering, and multiple other options that are very close by.
Is there a space where the bridal party can get ready in?
- Yes! Inside our venue space we have our beautifully decorated cozy, romantic bridal room. Inside the room we have a long high-top counter with two great, big mirrors perfect for doing hair and makeup. We also have a charming, tufted chair which is a beautiful spot for the last-minute touch-ups and photo opportunities (of course!).
Can we bring our own alcohol?
- No. If you will be consuming alcohol, you must use a licensed bartender to provide alcohol to you and your guests.
Do we have to clean-up after our wedding?
- After commencement of event, grounds, kitchen and tables must be cleaned and all trash must be bagged and disposed of in outside dumpster. You are also responsible for breaking down any rental equipment and stacking of tables, chairs, plates, etc. unless it has been arranged with the caterer or rental company. All cleaning must be completed during the allotted time agreed in the signed contract.